Saturday 28 August 2010

How to get provisional driving licence in the UK?

If you need extra ID in UK or/and you want learn to drive or just pass your theory and practice tests (i.e. gain full UK licence) after your foreign licence no longer gives you right to drive in UK you will need provisional driving licence.
You can get it in one of the following ways:
  • Apply online
  • Apply in person or by post
Normally, your provisional driving licence will be sent to you by Driver and Vehicle Licensing Agency (DVLA) within three weeks of receiving your application. It will take longer if your health or personal details have to be checked.

You can find out more details about the topic here.